Saturday, October 1, 2011

Extreme Crafting

Well, the rumor mill has been churning at full speed. When we told our immediate family that we were expecting, we also told them that we weren't telling everyone until after I was safely through my first trimester. But, the temptation to gossip was apparently too strong for some of them to resist. I found out this afternoon that people I barely know are fully aware of my delicate condition. So, now that the gossips have stolen my ability to make the joyous announcement on my own time, here I am, telling everyone else before I was really ready to. I'm really not happy that strangers got to hear my good news before most of my FAMILY knew. In fact, I'm pissed. Anyway, I'm busy crafting a little one and trying to refrain from throwing things. ETA is in April.
It's such a little cutie! It kind of waved to us during our first ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment