Monday, September 5, 2011

My Crazy Life

I know I've been absent for a while. I just didn't feel like writing. Nor did I feel like sharing. I can't even begin to explain how my life has been turned up-side-down this last month. I'll probably share some details after a while, though. Some things will still be off-limits for this blog. Suffice it to say, life can get ugly, or, it can be beautiful. Don't mix those two things if you can help it. Love the good and forget the rest. I've still managed to get some work done. I'm in the middle of a Doctor Who-inspired dress for myself and a wool/silk shawl for a friend. There are three journals sitting, half-completed, on my desk. I made a pair of fingerless mitts for my niece who is headed off to college in the upper peninsula of Michigan (read: cold). I wanted to make a cute toy for my newest nephew, but, his parents will be bringing him home (all the way from China!) at the end of this month - I'm not sure I'll be able to start and finish anything before then. My husband was clever and kind enough to get my computer up and running after the hard drive took a nose dive. I went to turn it on one morning and it wouldn't even boot-up. Boo! Amazingly, he was able to save all of my important files before replacing the faulty drive. Even without his fabulous techy-skills, he's the best husband a woman could ask for, but, when you figure in all that...Superman! Oh, yeah...my computer is faster now, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment