Friday, March 11, 2011

American Idiot

I'm a huge Green Day fan. One of the first CDs I bought with my allowance, much to my mother's chagrin, was Dookie. I made sure never to play that when she could hear it because, somehow, I had gotten my young hands on an unedited copy (I was 11 when it was released). I had a falling out with my boys when their music took on a more political tone...but, only because I was so apathetic to the topic. Over the past few years, I've caught back up with them, ideologically speaking. And, wouldn't you know it, I love them more than ever! Well, like any good punk rocker, I needed a band patch for my bag or jacket. Like any good crafter, I made one for myself.

I used variegated cotton thread to give a camouflage appearance, and I made it pink so it matches my jacket. Of course, right now, it's pinned to my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment