Monday, February 28, 2011

New Journals



I spent all weekend working on some new journals, and I have to say that I'm quite happy with the results. Normally, I make two, maybe three, at a time...but, I decided to make five at once. Quantity really draws out the whole process! I'm exhausted after my marathon of folding, tearing, cutting, sewing, photographing, editing...*sigh* It's such an amazing feeling to get it done like that! =)

I used a new kind of paper for the bulk of the book blocks (say that 5 times, fast). I ordered it from thepapermillstore.com, and even over a holiday, it took about 48 hours for my order to arrive. Awesome service. Awesome paper. It's 30% post-consumer content, FSC certified, and, wait for it...made in the USA. It's 70 lb. weight, and has a lovely natural color. Each signature has decorative endpapers...either vintage maps or brightly colored, travel-themed scrapbooking paper.

Available for purchase: Here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, beautiful journals as always!

    I linked to your blog on my latest blog post
    http://rubymurraysmusings.blogspot.com/2011/03/wip-it-3-mini-leather-journal.html

    p.s I'm mink_bikini on Craftster :)

    ReplyDelete