Thursday, August 16, 2012

Closing Shop

My little boy is almost five months old!

Wow.

I still have almost no time for anything but him. The other day, I realized that I had forgotten to check on my shop for a couple days - something that almost never happened before. I also had two journals that were ready to go into my inventory, but I hadn't found the time in the six or more months since I had completed them to even photograph them. Then, I was forced to the conclusion that I didn't have the time, nor the desire, to keep up with my shop.

Classic Inez Journals and Art Dolls is temporarily closed.

On a happier note: I've picked up my crochet hook again! I'm making a star-shaped blanket for Alex. It might just be done for Christmas at the rate I'm moving. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment