Monday, April 13, 2009

Self-Doubt

I spent my long weekend coming up with ideas, tracing, sketching and finally transferring embroidery designs onto a pair of pillowcases. (Can't share, 'cause it's for a swap.) I use my coffee table as a light-box and I'm a Catholic, so I did a lot of kneeling this weekend! Well, I needed everyone's opinions on my designs before stitching...I asked my Aunt, my mother-in-law and my niece - they all loved it. I asked my mom and she loved it. However, my mom also asks me if I really think I can get it done in less than four weeks. Am I too ambitious? I think not. But, now she has me second-guessing my ability to get things done. It's kind of a downer. I think I'll just try to ignore her and start busting my butt to get done early. =/

On a separate note: I hope my wool gets here today! and that I have vinegar in my cupboard...

Update: I got my wool (^-^) and bought some vinegar. I also got stitching on the pillowcases...love how it's looking.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehehehe! I too may be over ambitious, but I'm loving how it is coming out!

    ReplyDelete